A patient entertainment terminal offers both patients and hospital staff great advantages. Most commonly used sizes for these terminals are 15.6 inch and 18.5 inch and can be installed in an all-in-one version or as a separate display and control box.
What benefits does a bedside terminal offer? Find out!
- Modern and stylish design
- Future Proof Hardware and Software
- Suitable for Use in Medical Environments
Contemporary and Future Proof
The bedside terminal has a modern and aesthetic design to fit right into today's contemporary furnished hospital rooms, while still being able to endure the specific conditions it is being used in.
Its hardware has been developed with the future in mind, resulting in a flexible platform which enables more powerful computing solutions to fitted in the solution at a later stadium. This guarantees this system solution to be future proof for both partners and end users.
How has patient entertainment systems evolved over the years? Read about the past and future.
The patient entertainment terminal consists of a high quality display with a touchscreen on top and electronics that ensure high performance. The terminal is mounted on an arm attached to bedside furniture or the headwall which articulates the screen to give the patient easy access to all the software applications and to provide medical staff with access to clinical records and workflow data.
A bedside terminal has proven to be ideal for use as an entertainment system at a patient's bedside, in dialysis wards, the ICU or on medical carts.
- Ultra slim modern aesthetic design
- 5 wire resistive touchscreen
- Full flat HD+ 16:9 TFT display LED backlit
- High resolution CCD camera
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Capacitive GPIO front control buttons
- Fanless low power platform
- Antibacterial casing materials
- Smart card reader
- RFID reader
- Headphone jacks x 2
- USB ports x 2
- Accessory docking ports
- VoIP phone handset
- Phone cradle on/off hook sensor
- Top mount arm hinge
- Projective Capacitive touchscreen
- WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity
- RFID (HF & LF) card readers
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- VESA mounting
- Solo Link connectivity
- EMI Test: CE Class B, FCC Class B, MDD IEC/EN 60601-1
- Safety: UL/IEC/EN60601-1
- Environmental: IP65 front IP 54 Rear
- Vibration: Standard (0.00454GHz,1.5Grms 5-500Hz)
- Shock: Standard
- VOIP multifunction handset + Barcode scanner
This Taiwan based manufacturer provides a modern and unique patient entertainment solution. Their bedside terminals have a stylish design and are suited perfectly for use in harsh medical environments.
Every software solution is based on different operating systems and has their own qualities and functions. Compare the different software options and choose what is right for you.
Arms & Mounting Solutions
The way a bedside terminal or TV is mounted is an important decision when chosing a patient entertainment solution. What kind of arm is ideal? And where should it be mounted?